Dr. Bradley Collins Is this you?

Brilliant doctor

Posted on January 14th, 2015

He's a transplant surgeon at Duke. And probably the best. He spends adequate time with me and thoroughly explains his procedure. Extremely knowledgable about all aspects of my treatment. Treats me like a person.

Posted on November 24th, 2013

Dr. Collins is spectacular at his work! He was my liver transplant surgeon and did an excellent job! I am recovering well and I actually look forward to our follow up visits. He is easy to talk to and uses a language that patients can easily understand. He has a calm demeanor which eases any fears one may have and is a dedicated family man. I highly recommend him!

Excellent doctor!

Posted on September 16th, 2013

I remember the first day I met Dr. Collins. I was extremely nervous about my upcoming kidney transplant but after spending almost an hour with him discussing the transplant process, etc..., I felt completely at ease and just knew that everything was going to be okay. Dr. Collins was the absolute best! He truly cares about his patients and he always made me feel good, even when I was in pain. He's a brilliant doctor and a very genuine and caring person as well. I hope I never need another transplant but if I ever do, I'm going back to Dr. Collins!!

Saved my life

Posted on December 2nd, 2011

10 years ago Dr Collins put my mothers kidney in me. What can I say , Thank you? It just doesn't seem to be enough. What a great man.

Posted on March 28th, 2017