Dr. Bradley Colvin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bradley Colvin?

Posted on May 18th, 2016

All staff, with the exception of the ultrasound tech, are amazing. The ultrasound tech smarts off with rude remarks and states her opinions without regards to the patients or their feelings. Mrs. Doris is amazing with helping Dr. Colvin take care of us and the administrative staff do amazing work as well!

Posted on April 4th, 2016

Love Dr. Colvin and his staff. Wonderful people who care.

Posted on May 17th, 2013

Im currently going to dr.colvin i love going there . He is very nice , & very helpful ! His staff are very friendly & Nice . I dont sit in the waiting room long.I would Go there Again , i would tell everybody to go there because to me he's the best dr .

Pregnant

Posted on January 28th, 2012

He's a ok doctor but I felt as if I didn't get to know who I was dealing with he didnt let me know how he works or the office. I was already worried because I wanted a female doctor and this was my first baby, so everything was new to me. Im looking for another doctor that I can feel safe an comfortable with.

would never recommend

Posted on January 17th, 2012

He was personable and fine while my pregnancy was uneventful, but as soon as a problem arose, he was less than helpful. When I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes (a fairly common 'problem, I might add) I had some basic questions because I couldn't get into the diabetes clinic for three weeks. He actually told me to "look it up on the internet." Seriously. During a recent trip to L&D he was was downright mean and didn't like being on call. I was told by one nurse that he hates being on call and tends to 'punish his patients for it.' That is exactly what I felt like. I realized that we weren't on the same page and requested to see the other OB in the practice. Dr. Colvin 'dismissed' me as a patient and I was told that I couldn't see ANY dr. that delivered at WKS because they all share on call duties. Unbelievable. I have done nothing wrong except ask questions and (stupidly) expect answers. I would NEVER recommend him. It seemed that as soon as his job involved 'work' he didn't want to do it anymore.

One of the Best

Posted on September 22nd, 2011

I am now pregnant with what will be my 3rd delivery with Dr Colvin. and I must tell you he is one of the BEST. He is knowledgeable, courteous, thorough and genuinely cares about every single patient as if you were family. The nurse and staff and always polite, sincere and welcoming. The wait is never too long. This is just a good clinic, good Dr, and a great hospital he is affiliated with(Only works with Willis Knighton South)!

Awesome!!!

Posted on March 28th, 2011

My first ever GYN visit and Dr. Colvin found a condition that I had that quite possibly saved my life. He is the best doctor and I recommend him to everyone. He spent 45 minutes just talking to me to explain the problems I was facing. He is so very geniune and caring.

Posted on March 19th, 2017