Overall Review

3.3

June 23rd, 2016
Saw Dr. Connett for diagnosis and information. He quickly said I needed surgery to repair and my condition was fairly common. He did tell me possible results of surgery but at no time did he say pain could be worse after surgery. Scheduled and performed surgery. Have been in greater pain for over 3 years since. Nothing he told me was accurate based on follow up with other Doctors. I will have permanent pain the rest of my life thanks to this Doctor. I should have requested a second opinion, so for that I am to blame. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR !!

November 18th, 2015
Mr
Dr connett always takes time to visit and discuss all my issues. His nurse ms brown is very good. I especially like his new Mustang

August 5th, 2011
Seemed Nice...
Treated me for a kidney stone. Lithotripsy. Failed. Surgery. Failed. Surgery again. Failed. Said "he must have missed that one." Months later I passed the stone on my own. Over a quarter inch in size. In a great deal of pain, I called. He then refused to treat me because I had an outstanding balance of a few hundred dollars. After collecting thousands and thousands for failed treatment after failed treatment. Apparently removal of this stone was just a little too much for Connett. But, he'll keep all that money just the same. Not just an awful doctor, but an awful human being for making a painful condition even worse and then turning his back on a patient.