A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Connor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Connor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Connor, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Tropical Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Connor graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Connor has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Alan Connor MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Bradley A. Connor practice?
- Dr. Bradley Connor has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Connor practices Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Gastroenterologists.