Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bradley Corr
Dr. Bradley Corr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Aurora, CO, with another office in Aurora, CO. He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology. Dr. Corr is affiliated with University of Colorado Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Bradley Corr has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar...
Dr. Bradley Corr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aurora, CO.
Dr. Carolyn Lefkowits
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Aurora, CO 0 mi6
Dr. Henry Galan
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Aurora, CO 0 mi28
Dr. Serena Dovey
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Aurora, CO 0 mi9