Orthopedic Surgeons, Surgical Specialist

1800 Sutter St
Ste 100
Concord, CA 94520
925-691-0500
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

|  show details
Jun 7th, 2012

Dr. Crow is a very competent, personable physician. He tries to solve your problem no matter how complex it is. I did not have this experience elsewhere. I found that if one treatment didn't work I was just dismissed while still suffering from pain. I highly recommend him.

|  Pick Another Orthopedic Doctor Unless You Have a Minor Injury  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2012

I would absolutely NOT recommend this doctor. I came to see in in excruciating pain. He gave me a very cursory, fly-by exam (my right foot was NUMB, I had nerve pain down my leg). He basically prescribed bed rest and a double dose of Celebrex and suggested an MRI but would not treat my pain. He said that any narcotics or effective pain control would turn me into a drug addict. I asked him about referring me to a pain management doctor, because California law mandates either treating pain or referring the patient to someone who can. He said a pain management clinic would only give me large doses of narcotics and get me addicted. This is an exact quote. If you are in pain, or think you ever might be, you will NOT be helped by this doctor. I subsequently went to another orthopedic surgeon with my MRI resuts. He is not only treating me for the problem (disc problem), but also managing my pain effectively. There are good doctors out there; this is not one of them.