A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Currier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Currier is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Currier
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Currier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Currier, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Currier graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Currier has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Cloud Hospital
- Long Prairie Memorial Hospital
- Melrose Area Hospital Centracare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley E Currier MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Bradley E. Currier practice?
- Dr. Bradley Currier has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Currier practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Saint Cloud, MN.
See Saint Cloud Internists and Saint Cloud Gastroenterologists.