A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Cohen, Surgeon, Medical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Cohen, MD, FACS is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cohen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan