A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Cohen, Surgeon, Medical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Cohen, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley David Cohen FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bradley D. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Bradley Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Cohen practices Surgery near Bay Shore, NY.
See Bay Shore Surgeons.