Surgeon, Medical Oncologist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jul 3rd, 2012

Dr. Cohen is an excellent surgeon and his bed side manner is so nice and professional!!!!

Very Caring show details Very Caring
Jun 18th, 2012

I'm 35 years old and was diagnosed with a fibroedenoma. I was referred by my gyno to see him after noticing that my lump had gotten bigger and the mammogram confirmed that the cyst had doubled in size. Dr. Cohen suggested that I have it removed because of how young I am and that it can still continue to grow. I had my surgery he was professional caring and compassionate to my needs as a patient. I'm very happy with the results of the lumpectomy and would hight recommend Dr. Cohen.

Oct 17th, 2011

I had a great experience with Dr Cohen. He took time to talk to me about what my options were and had a great bed side manner. I was taken in before my appointment time and had a very good experience in the office.

Thankful Doctor Cohen is My Physician show details Thankful Doctor Cohen is My Physician
Aug 25th, 2011

Dr. Cohen is a very caring and compassionate physician. He explains things thoroughly and takes the time to answer all of my questions. I have been under his care for over a year and I am so thankful he is my physician. His recommendations and surgical intervention have prevented possible future medical conditions ultimately saving my life.

caring show details caring
May 23rd, 2011

Dr. Cohen is a good doctor and in my opinion is a very caring ,compassionate man. I felt comfortable and safe knowing that he would be handling my breast cancer surgery.

Aug 27th, 2010

answered all my questions carefully and with great care and intelligence and understanding of what I was going through...performed surgery on me and cared for me throughout the tramatic process...I can highly recommend him