A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Downing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Downing is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Downing
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Downing Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Downing graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Downing has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Regional Medical Center
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Downing DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradley Downing practice?
- Dr. Bradley Downing has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Downing practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Primary Care Doctors.