A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Downing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Downing is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Downing graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Downing has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Regional Medical Center
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Downing DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradley Downing practice?
- Dr. Bradley Downing has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Downing practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ.
See Mesa Family Physicians.