A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Duhon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Duhon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Duhon graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Duhon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Spine and Joint Hospital - Tyler
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Stuart Duhon MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Bradley S. Duhon practice?
- Dr. Bradley Duhon has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Duhon practices Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Parker, CO.
See Parker Neurological Surgeons and Parker Orthopedic Surgeons.