A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Edgerton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Edgerton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edgerton
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Edgerton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Edgerton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Edgerton graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Edgerton has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Regional Medical Center
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Edgerton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bradley Edgerton practice?
- Dr. Bradley Edgerton has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Edgerton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Superior, WI.
See Superior Orthopedic Surgeons.