Dr. Bradley Ellison Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bradley Ellison?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Bradley Ellison?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 22nd, 2017

a little ole hip revision

this doctor is great I had great diagnostic procedures done to find problem which my previous doctor I guess didn't have once problem was found Dr. Ellison advised me that a hip implant revision is what it would take so I signed up he did a great job at the local hospital and I was on my way but darn 3 weeks later I got a infection well I went to the hospital and complaining of the worst pain I have ever had but it didn't matter because my surgery hospital sent me home I was still draining a lot of stuff around the incision but I endured the week long intensive pain I called the Dr. Bradley Ellison's office like the emergency room advised waited for the call I didn't get oh boy was I in pain and the infection was eating on me well I said to myself surely I can make it a week for my surgery follow up with this great doctor well I arrived that day and was glad to see the doctor but he looked at my incision and said I've got to treat this aggressively this infection has got to go he was my hero I did tell him that antibiotics could have worked if only his emergency room would have caught it he said bad emergency room not good so off I went to the hospital and the next day I was getting surgery after a night that I will never forget of pain that it seemed the hospital staff couldn't keep in check but guess what I had surgery that day and the next day to because he broke my femur the first day and had to fix it the second and the night between surgeries it had to be more painful than the first and this time old reliable hospital couldn't keep this pain in check either well on part B. of my surgery he repaired my femur I was happy and that day when he and his staff gathered around me and aggressively attacked me it was alright I barely remember getting ready to go home I begged and begged for pain medication and finely a PA of his granted me some medication for two weeks and guess I went to see him yesterday on this follow up and he was so happy to see me he asked I think twice if I was better off now than when I first came in and I thought well my leg wasn't shorter than the other one I could walk without a cane I didn't have a steel bar running down from the top of my leg to my knee and my knee didn't have pain that I some how acquired I wasn't on a pick line with antibiotics being pumped by me every night I thought look how impressed he is is that I almost died and made it back just because a ER

May 20th, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr James Hendrix for several years and he has done several surgeries for me. When I started having knee problems again with occasional hip pain I was scheduled to see Dr Bradley Ellison. My first visit with him was impressive. Dr Ellison diagnosed my problem to be my hip rather than the knee. After MRI scan that showed a distal gluteus medius tear and trochanteric bursitis in right hip. I'm recovering from surgery at present and Dr said all went well with the surgery and recovery is going as planned. I have been blessed to have such a compassionate doctor caring for me. Thank you Dr Bradley Ellison.

March 19th, 2015

I have yet scheduled my knee(s) surgery but my son is also a patient if Dr. Ellison and he is the reason I elected him to be my orthopedic surgeon.

October 23rd, 2012

After having gone through knee replacement surgery with Dr. Ellison, I can honestly say I wouldn't trust anyone else if I required such surgery in the future.He's great!

January 24th, 2017