Dr. Bradley Esterman MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Delray Beach, FL

September 30th, 2015
AWFUL - wrong diagnosis
Dr. Esterman was awful. Previous to this appointment, I was diagnosed with double pink eye and a corneal abrasion. The previous doctor (was at an urgent care) did an eye test that required 2 types of eye drops and a specific machine. It was a very thorough process. However, after 2 weeks of my eyes being back to normal, my eyes were in EXTREME pain to the point I couldn't even open them. I decided to get an eye doctor and so I chose Dr. Esterman. He took me in quickly but barely looked at my eyes and diagnosed it as a head cold. He didn't give me an antibiotic or any suggestions to help the pain of dry eyes, swollen eyes, and I could barely open them due to the pain I was feeling. He told me to SIMPLY REST. I was not happy with this so I went to a different doctor and received thorough treatment. I was diagnosed with pink eye and a corneal abrasion AGAIN and received stronger antibiotics. My symptoms were gone in 2 doses. He will not cancel the $50 fee that I had to pay and believes his diagnosis was correct and the others wrong. How could he be right if my eyes were better within 12 hours. Because my head cold went away within 12 hours (when I had it for over a month)? RIDICULOUS!!!! I suggest NOT going to him.

April 29th, 2012
He answered all my questions and didn't rush me. Office staff was very nice, too