A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Everly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Everly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Everly graduated from The University of Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Everly has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Everly MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradley Everly practice?
- Dr. Bradley Everly has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Everly practices Family Medicine near Uniontown, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Akron, OH.
See Uniontown Family Physicians.