Dr. Bradley Fanestil Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bradley Fanestil?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 16th, 2015

Dr. Fanestil is one of those rare doctors that actually will sit and listen to what you have to say and encourages input from his patients. It's getting harder to get a timely appointment because he's so good.

October 7th, 2014

Glad he is back!!

I was a former patient of many years. Finding him again was the best present ever. He is smart, compassionate, spends time with me, explains things well, and listens to my concerns and medical research. I would recommend him to my family and neighbors. He is not a pill pusher either. He treats the whole patient and knows the art of medicine.

April 10th, 2014

best doctor ever

he is the best doctor I have found in co. he understands my genetic disorders. he does not over test. he prefers to help me without pills. he is gentle, kind and compassionate. hope i have him until i die

April 21st, 2012

Dr. Fanestil is the best! He listens and observes very well.

August 24th, 2010

Caring, knowledgable, above and beyond

Dr Fanestil is an excellent doctor and an amazing care giver. He seeks to understand the whole person and your background, not just current complaints. I completely disagree with the previous reviewer call him a pill pusher, my experience is completely the opposite- that drugs shouldn't be used lightly.

July 8th, 2010

Brad Fanestil MD is the finest doctor I have seen in 58 years!

Brad Fanestil saved my life. He helped me through a broken neck & two car accidents.He would see me as frequently as weekly. He typically gave up his lunch to take care of his heavy load.I do not think he is in private practice, currently. If he is, I will fly across the country to see this wonderful doctor.It is a privilege to have Brad Fanestil as one's doctor.

July 5th, 2010

Dr. Dodo Bird is more like it.

The only reason I would recommend Dr. Fanestil is if I really did not like a person or knew this person was looking for a quick way to die. My experience with this man was so bad I now fear all doctors. At one point on a return visit with a dear friend who was a nurse Dr. Fanestil mentioned me never having a fever. My nurse friend asked why do you you have a temperature listed on my first visit of 105? On my third visit my husband said I think this guy is just picking pills in color themes. He is a gate keeper to the other Doctors if you have an HMO and Dr. Fanestil is your primary Physician Run! If you can't run crawl down the hall at Avista to get away from this goof ball. He nearly killed me with his poo poo pill platter.

August 28th, 2017