A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Farris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Farris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Farris, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Oculomotor Nerve Diseases
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Farris graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Farris has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Center, Inc
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Kent Farris MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bradley K. Farris practice?
- Dr. Bradley Farris has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Farris practices Ophthalmology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Ophthalmologists.