A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Fenster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Fenster is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Fenster, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fenster graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Fenster has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Bloomsburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley D Fenster MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Bradley D. Fenster practice?
- Dr. Bradley Fenster has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Fenster practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Kingston, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilkes Barre, PA and Shavertown, PA.
See Kingston Internists and Kingston Cardiologists.