A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Fenster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Fenster is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fenster
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Fenster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Fenster, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fenster graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Fenster has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Bloomsburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley D Fenster MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Bradley D. Fenster practice?
- Dr. Bradley Fenster has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Fenster practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Kingston, PA.
See Kingston Internists and Kingston Cardiologists.