A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Fenster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Fenster is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Fenster, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fenster graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Fenster has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Bloomsburg Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fenster accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 10 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bradley D. Fenster practice?
Dr. Bradley Fenster practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Wilkes Barre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittston, PA and Kingston, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Internists and Wilkes Barre Cardiologists.