A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Figler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Figler, Urologist (Male Reconstruction) is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Erectile dysfunction
- Male urinary incontinence
- Peyronie's Disease
- Rectourethral fistula
- Urethral stricture disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Figler graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Figler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley David Figler MD is a male Urologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Bradley D. Figler practice?
- Dr. Bradley Figler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Figler practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.