Dr. Bradley Figler MD Patient Reviews

August 3rd, 2017
Excellent

July 24th, 2017
Extremely satisfied
We were very pleased with Dr. Figler. He did a urethral reconstruction. He explained everything every step of the way. The surgery was successful so far. Dr. Figler could not have been nicer. I would recommend him highly.

June 27th, 2017
Easy to talk to
Doctor Figler is young, very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. He did a really good surgery and always wanted to hear how things were going so he could make sure other patients also had a good experience. I'll be going to Dr. Figler for ever!

June 24th, 2017
I won't go back
Waited over an hour in an exam room. He came in, sat down and stared at me in silence for an awkward length of time. He advised me on the options for my conditions. When asked his opinion, he said the treatment options would be up for me to decide with no professional opinion from him. I'm sure he's a great doctor from what I've read about him, but his bedside manner and bad attitude made me very uncomfortable. My gut feeling was to not let him preform any procedure on me if he made me feel this way in an office visit.

December 2nd, 2016
Excellent Care
There is only one Dr. Figler and without a doubt he is the best reconstructive urologist surgeon practicing today. Dr. Figler knows his field of study well and treats many male urology problems including extramammary Paget’s disease (EMPD). Dr. Figler will put you at ease no matter how challenging your medical issue may be.

August 2nd, 2016
I am sad that Dr. Figler left Pennsylvania. He helped me at a very low point in my life when every doctor I went to said my bladder had to be removed. Dr. Figler fixed me with surgery and was there with me through the recovery making sure I healed up. He was always available when I needed him and spent a lot of time answering my questions even if I had asked them before. His team is the best and thinks the world of him. I am better now and I am thankful that we met before he moved to North Carolina.

March 31st, 2016
Cool Doctor. Listens.

March 26th, 2016
A blessing
I have been a nurse for almost 30 years, and in that time I have never met a physician as caring, careful and competent as Dr. Figler. My son has been told by so many doctors that they have never seen a problem so bad. When we first met Dr. Figler he told us that he sees problems like this all the time, and he was so confident that he could help us. Over one year after surgery, I can say that he has done more than helped us. It has been a true blessing.

January 23rd, 2016
Surgery was easy, I had no pain and pee great now. The worst part was having a catheter for 2 weeks. I just had my 3 month check-up and Dr. Figler looked in with a camera and showed me the surgery site on the screen. He said it looked perfect. Very caring doctor.

November 12th, 2015
Fixed me!

October 5th, 2015
Great surgeon. Would recommend to any family member or friend.

July 19th, 2015
Great experience
I had surgery for ED (penile prosthesis). Everything from the consultation to the day of surgery was streamlined. You can tell they do this a lot. Two months later, prosthesis is working great. Would recommend.