Dr. Bradley Figler, MD
Urologist (Male Reconstruction)

Aug 2nd, 2016

I am sad that Dr. Figler left Pennsylvania. He helped me at a very low point in my life when every doctor I went to said my bladder had to be removed. Dr. Figler fixed me with surgery and was there with me through the recovery making sure I healed up. He was always available when I needed him and spent a lot of time answering my questions even if I had asked them before. His team is the best and thinks the world of him. I am better now and I am thankful that we met before he moved to North Carolina.

Mar 30th, 2016

Cool Doctor. Listens.

A blessing show details A blessing
Mar 26th, 2016

I have been a nurse for almost 30 years, and in that time I have never met a physician as caring, careful and competent as Dr. Figler. My son has been told by so many doctors that they have never seen a problem so bad. When we first met Dr. Figler he told us that he sees problems like this all the time, and he was so confident that he could help us. Over one year after surgery, I can say that he has done more than helped us. It has been a true blessing.

Jan 23rd, 2016

Surgery was easy, I had no pain and pee great now. The worst part was having a catheter for 2 weeks. I just had my 3 month check-up and Dr. Figler looked in with a camera and showed me the surgery site on the screen. He said it looked perfect. Very caring doctor.

Nov 11th, 2015

Fixed me!

Oct 5th, 2015

Great surgeon. Would recommend to any family member or friend.

Great experience show details Great experience
Jul 19th, 2015

I had surgery for ED (penile prosthesis). Everything from the consultation to the day of surgery was streamlined. You can tell they do this a lot. Two months later, prosthesis is working great. Would recommend.

May 23rd, 2015

Best doctor ever.

Also had a smooth experience show details Also had a smooth experience
May 10th, 2015

I wish my doctors had recommended Dr. Figler earlier. He treated my urethral stricture, and now I am peeing great!

Mar 23rd, 2015

Dr. Figler treated my urethral stricture. Entire experience was smooth. I am peeing great now, very glad I went to Jefferson.

Great experience show details Great experience
Jan 17th, 2014

Dr. Figler treated me for a disease that other doctors and urologists told me could not be treated (urethral stricture). He spent a really long time with me at my first visit and explained everything in a lot of detail and then I had my surgery 3 weeks later and it went really well! the office staff is very nice and they return my calls. Dr. Figler is very nice also. I am so happy that I found him!