Dr. Bradley Figler Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Bradley Figler?

Excellent

Posted on August 3rd, 2017

Extremely satisfied

Posted on July 24th, 2017

We were very pleased with Dr. Figler. He did a urethral reconstruction. He explained everything every step of the way. The surgery was successful so far. Dr. Figler could not have been nicer. I would recommend him highly.

Easy to talk to

Posted on June 27th, 2017

Doctor Figler is young, very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. He did a really good surgery and always wanted to hear how things were going so he could make sure other patients also had a good experience. I'll be going to Dr. Figler for ever!

I won't go back

Posted on June 24th, 2017

Waited over an hour in an exam room. He came in, sat down and stared at me in silence for an awkward length of time. He advised me on the options for my conditions. When asked his opinion, he said the treatment options would be up for me to decide with no professional opinion from him. I'm sure he's a great doctor from what I've read about him, but his bedside manner and bad attitude made me very uncomfortable. My gut feeling was to not let him preform any procedure on me if he made me feel this way in an office visit.

Excellent Care

Posted on December 2nd, 2016

There is only one Dr. Figler and without a doubt he is the best reconstructive urologist surgeon practicing today. Dr. Figler knows his field of study well and treats many male urology problems including extramammary Paget’s disease (EMPD). Dr. Figler will put you at ease no matter how challenging your medical issue may be.

Posted on August 2nd, 2016

I am sad that Dr. Figler left Pennsylvania. He helped me at a very low point in my life when every doctor I went to said my bladder had to be removed. Dr. Figler fixed me with surgery and was there with me through the recovery making sure I healed up. He was always available when I needed him and spent a lot of time answering my questions even if I had asked them before. His team is the best and thinks the world of him. I am better now and I am thankful that we met before he moved to North Carolina.

Posted on March 31st, 2016

Cool Doctor. Listens.

A blessing

Posted on March 26th, 2016

I have been a nurse for almost 30 years, and in that time I have never met a physician as caring, careful and competent as Dr. Figler. My son has been told by so many doctors that they have never seen a problem so bad. When we first met Dr. Figler he told us that he sees problems like this all the time, and he was so confident that he could help us. Over one year after surgery, I can say that he has done more than helped us. It has been a true blessing.

Posted on January 23rd, 2016

Surgery was easy, I had no pain and pee great now. The worst part was having a catheter for 2 weeks. I just had my 3 month check-up and Dr. Figler looked in with a camera and showed me the surgery site on the screen. He said it looked perfect. Very caring doctor.

Posted on November 12th, 2015

Fixed me!

Posted on October 5th, 2015

Great surgeon. Would recommend to any family member or friend.

Great experience

Posted on July 19th, 2015

I had surgery for ED (penile prosthesis). Everything from the consultation to the day of surgery was streamlined. You can tell they do this a lot. Two months later, prosthesis is working great. Would recommend .