Dr. Bradley Figler, MD
Urologist (Male Reconstruction)

I knew what to expect every step of the way show details I knew what to expect every step of the way
Jul 27th, 2015

Dr. Figler and his team told me on the first visit what to expect, and that's exactly what happened. Dr. Figler spent a lot of time explaining what the problem was and what he would do and I really understood what was happening. Everyone on the team was very professional, special thanks to Doka, Maryland, Gina and Dr. Doug.

Great experience show details Great experience
Jul 19th, 2015

I had surgery for ED (penile prosthesis). Everything from the consultation to the day of surgery was streamlined. You can tell they do this a lot. Two months later, prosthesis is working great. Would recommend.

May 23rd, 2015

Best doctor ever.

Also had a smooth experience show details Also had a smooth experience
May 10th, 2015

I wish my doctors had recommended Dr. Figler earlier. He treated my urethral stricture, and now I am peeing great!

Mar 23rd, 2015

Dr. Figler treated my urethral stricture. Entire experience was smooth. I am peeing great now, very glad I went to Jefferson.

Great experience show details Great experience
Jan 17th, 2014

Dr. Figler treated me for a disease that other doctors and urologists told me could not be treated (urethral stricture). He spent a really long time with me at my first visit and explained everything in a lot of detail and then I had my surgery 3 weeks later and it went really well! the office staff is very nice and they return my calls. Dr. Figler is very nice also. I am so happy that I found him!