A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Fink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Fink is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fink
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fink Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fink graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Fink has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Frankford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Allan Fink DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bradley A. Fink practice?
- Dr. Bradley Fink has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Fink practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Levittown, PA.
See Levittown Orthopedic Surgeons.