A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Foster, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Foster, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Foster has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Scott Foster MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bradley S. Foster practice?
- Dr. Bradley Foster has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Foster practices Ophthalmology near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Ophthalmologists.