A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Foster, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Foster, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Retina Surgery and Retinal Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from Cornell University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Foster has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Johnson Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Foster accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 8 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bradley S. Foster practice?
Dr. Bradley Foster practices Ophthalmology near Springfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Greenfield, MA and South Hadley, MA.
See Springfield Ophthalmologists.