A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Fox is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Fox, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fox has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- Westfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Preston Fox MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradley P. Fox practice?
- Dr. Bradley Fox has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Fox practices Family Medicine near Erie, PA.
See Erie Primary Care Doctors.