A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Fox is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Fox, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fox has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- Millcreek Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fox accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bradley P. Fox practice?
Dr. Bradley Fox practices Family Medicine near Erie, PA.
See Erie Family Physicians.