Overall Review

3.0

June 13th, 2016
Dr. Fox is a great family physician. He cares for my parents and they love him. And his staff always manages to squeeze me in when I need a quick visit...his diagnosis' have been spot on... highly recommend this Doc!

May 4th, 2016
He's kind and knowledgeable. He doesn't use Medical Terminology without explaining it so you can understand.

December 2nd, 2015
he is the best dr ever, i would even consider any one else. he takes the time to listen and he has never been wrong with his diagnosis. he is a dr who really cares

September 30th, 2015
Just awful

July 1st, 2014
Wish I would have found out about vitals.com before I went to him. Same horrible experience as everyone else has posted & agree he's smug and arrogant, and he gets extremely nasty and insulting if you tell him he's wrong, and he knows he was wrong.

February 18th, 2014
staff needs replaced

October 5th, 2012
Drug Pusher
Went to see Dr. Fox for trouble breathing during the winter of 2012. He didnt get up, didn't check vitals, just wanted to prescirbe Klonapin.Got a second opinion and a diagnosis of asthma. Tried the inhalier and got better.

September 27th, 2012
Great Staff... Wonderful Pysisicans Assistant .... I personally aviod actually seeing Dr Fox at all cost.

August 5th, 2011
First class doctor!
Dr. Fox agreed to deliver my son even though I just moved back from Italy and had trouble finding a PCP that would do so. I felt really comfortable with him because he isn't pretentious and really listened to all of my concerns. My brother and his family see him as well and feel the same way. I read a lot of the comments below and think some may be unfair. I read one review that called him "smug"...I just want a doctor who is smart enough to help me through my health care. Dr. Fox is that guy and then some...I kind of liked his "smug" attitude. Smug beats baffled any day.

August 5th, 2011
Only go to him because of location
I agree with another person who said he has declined in the past years at first I liked him a lot, but now would rather see Lisa or I make appointments when I know he will not be there. I have to say he appears not to care any more about his clients and he has misdiagnosed me on more than one occasion. If I did not have a history there I would not go there at all except for the other people in the office.

March 21st, 2010
In my opinion he is a smug know-it-all who doesn't know much and has a horrible bed side manner.

January 19th, 2010
I have been a patient for over 10 years and within the last 2-3 yrs have noticed a decline in the professionalism of the office staff as well as the doctor. I feel that the Doctor would rather push his patients off to the nurse practitioner unless you really push to see him and then you are not treated well upon your arrival. In my case i ended up going to the Emergency room when my condition worsened. I would not recommend this office to anyone.