A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Fricke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Fricke is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Fricke, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fricke graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Fricke has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rockdale Medical Center, Inc
- South Fulton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Fricke MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Bradley Fricke practice?
- Dr. Bradley Fricke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Fricke practices Diagnostic Radiology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA.
See Atlanta Radiologists.