Dr. Bradley Friedman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bradley Friedman?

August 8th, 2016

Wrong dx by nurse assist

The doctor left right before my turn came up so i had to see his nurse assistant. His office charged me $150 the same price as if i were seeing an M.D. Anyway, the nurse assist dx my issue as post nasal drip & referred me to an ENT! Ha! Turned out to be round worm infestation and for $150 with a PPO (not HMO) i got sent away by his office. I go to Multiple Sclerosis UTSW clinic for 13 years and i know a good physician office when i see it. This office is not a good one UNLESS you actually have post nasal drip.

April 20th, 2016

Should re-assess your hiring staff, Dr. Friedman

Dr. Friedman is great, however his staff especially the office manager and Sarah are rude, no heart. I agree 100% with those reviews written on his staff. Dr. B. Friedman should reassess this problem. I know another physician office that has had this problem, the staff took over the office management and the doctor (she was over 50) had to retire. That was sad.

June 11th, 2015

Terrible Front Office

Dr. Friedman is a good doctor, but the staff and front office are 100% incompetent. They scheduled appointments on different dates, they charge for items that are inaccurate, and just flat out rude. I would avoid this office in any way possible.

February 26th, 2015

Doesn't listen

I meet with Dr. Friedman for the first time on Monday. He seemed nice enough but little did I know that he doesn't listen to his patents. After explaining my situation and the medication I take and why I take them he refused to update my refills. I worked with my doctor in KS for 5 years to select this set of medication. But after a 20m first visit he decided different. And then refused to even talk with me. He had his nurse make the follow up calls with no explanation about what the new med was or what to expect with the change. Now I have to try again to find a new doctor that will listen to me and now I have to pay more. You get no refunds from this guy. He didn't even call to explain. I guess he has enough customers. He doesn't have to make an effort to satisfy. Just collect the insurance money.

January 25th, 2015

Great office

We had a great experience with this office. Love love love the nurse practitioner. She is so patient and caring. Highly recommend this office for all your healthcare needs.

October 6th, 2013

Terrible bedside manner and office staff is rude

Was recommended to this doctor by a friend. Bedside manner was terrible. His staff is rude, which is odd because they are not that busy. This doctor's office is okay for the occasional sniffle or your if your child needs a sports exam, however if you have real medical issues.... Do NOT go here. The staff does not understand the seriousness of diabetes or thyroid issues. They will not follow up on prescription issues or follow up on specialist information that gets forwarded to them. The doctor is professional, but does not seem to connect with your total connection of Health care. He should have gone into medical research instead.

September 28th, 2012

DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR

Despite knowing of my previous negative reaction to statins and, specifically, Vytorin, he prescribed Zetia to me. Dr. Friedman DELIBERATELY withheld the fact that Zetia is a component of Vytorin & it is chemically very similar to a statin. Shortly after starting the Zetia, I was rushed to the ER with what I thought was a heart attack. However, the doctor at the ER as well as a cardiologist I saw a few weeks later determined my cardiac event was a result of a negative reaction to the Zetia. Since Dr. Friedman deliberately withheld crucial information which he had to have known would have made me refuse the Zetia I can only assume he is receiving some kind of incentive from Merek, the maker of Zetia. BE WARNED--SEEING DR. FRIEDMAN CAN BE HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH!

November 1st, 2011

A+

staff and doctor are great. My family has always received great care from them

October 18th, 2011

Worst doctor ever

Wait isn't long because he has probably no repeat patients due to lack of professionalism.

May 5th, 2011

Hands on Doctor

Dr. Friedman is a great doctor. He is truely concerned about patients, and has taken care of every issue I have ever visited him for. A good relationship with a doctor also depends on the patient... Dr. Friedman does expect you to come in and see him so he can properly treat you, which seems to have gotten some negative comments here. But for accurate diagnosis and follow-up, you should expect to visit the office! In Dr. Friedman's case, I've never had difficulty getting an appointment, so I have no problems with follow-up/care.

February 11th, 2011

Checked several websites in order to find a primary care physician. I did not want a doc in a box like what is found in urgent care facilities. Dr. Friedman took his time with me, answered my questions, and was very calming with a gentle sense of humor. Exactly what I was looking for. I would absolutely recommend him!

October 3rd, 2010

Caring, Professional, Best Dr. in Frisco!

We have been seeing Dr. Freidman since he opened his practice a few years ago. I called him on a Saturday night about a problem with one on my children and he went out of his way to come in on Sunday morning to see us so my child would not suffer through what could have been a painful weekend. Now you can not tell me that is the normal care you would receive from a doctor today. He genuinely cares about all of his patients and will go the extra mile to provide the care that his patients need.