A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Davis is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Davis, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Davis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Garth Davis DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradley G. Davis practice?
- Dr. Bradley Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Davis practices Family Medicine near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Family Physicians.