A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Davis, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Davis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Garth Davis DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradley G. Davis practice?
- Dr. Bradley Davis has 5 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Davis practices Family Medicine near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Family Physicians.