A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Gaynes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gaynes
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Gaynes Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Gaynes, MD, MPH is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- HIV Infections
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaynes graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gaynes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Neil Gaynes MD and MPH is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bradley N. Gaynes practice?
- Dr. Bradley Gaynes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Gaynes practices Psychiatry near Chapel Hill, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Chapel Hill Psychiatrists.