A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Gaynes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Gaynes, MD, MPH is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- HIV Infections
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaynes graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gaynes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Neil Gaynes MD and MPH is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bradley N. Gaynes practice?
- Dr. Bradley Gaynes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Gaynes practices Psychiatry near Chapel Hill, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Chapel Hill Psychiatrists.