A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Giannotti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Giannotti, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Giannotti
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Giannotti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Giannotti, FAAOS, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Giannotti graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Giannotti has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Charles Cole Memorial Hospital
- Charles Cole Mem Hosp, Coudersport, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Giannotti FAAOS, FACS, and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bradley Giannotti practice?
- Dr. Bradley Giannotti has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Giannotti practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Coudersport, PA.
See Coudersport Surgeons.