A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Giannotti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Giannotti, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Giannotti, FAAOS, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Giannotti graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Giannotti has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Charles Cole Memorial Hospital
- Charles Cole Mem Hosp, Coudersport, Pa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Giannotti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bradley Giannotti practice?
Dr. Bradley Giannotti practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Coudersport, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Olean, NY.
See Coudersport Orthopedic Surgeons.