Dr. Bradley Grausz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bradley Grausz?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Bradley Grausz?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

May 18th, 2013

Worst doctor I've ever met

I went to the ER for dehydration associated with vomiting. As soon as the doctor saw the medications I was currently taking (medication for depression) he started acting skeptical. They did hook me up to an IV and gave me anti nausea medicine. After being there for about an hour I heard the doctor, loudly, out in the hallway joking and laughing about how I was making myself sick and I was faking it. I ended up leaving because I wasn't going to be treated that way. I checked myself into renown the next day and they admitted me and diagnosed me with giardia. Now my insurance has gotten a $780 bill from this crack pot. I will not be paying it. Some doctors these days need to learn bedside manner. I plan on contacting the company once I receive my bill and explaining how he treated me and advising them that I will not be paying.

July 21st, 2015