A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Grayum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Grayum is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Grayum, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grayum graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Grayum has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Patrick Grayum MD is a male Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Bradley P. Grayum practice?
- Dr. Bradley Grayum has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Grayum practices Neurology near Glen Mills, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Drexel Hill, PA and Springfield, PA.
See Glen Mills Neurologists.