Surgeons, Sports Medicine Specialist
15825 Laguna Canyon Rd
Ste 103
Irvine, CA 92618
949-451-1454
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
Mar 14th, 2014

What a fantastic find in the current medical environment. From the moment I walked into the office I was greeting with a smile and felt welcome. The entire staff was friendly, helpful and professional. What can I say about Dr. Greenbaum...He took his time to go over my diagnosis, gave me several options for treatment and answered all my questions. I felt like he really cared about me and my condition.

Jan 21st, 2014

Awesome Doctor with old fashioned style of treating the patient like family or a friend. Great Doc!!

|  Thanks Dr. Greenbaum!  |  show details
Jan 18th, 2013

I saw Dr. Greenbaum for debilitating neck pain/injury, which kept me from surfing. I thought I was done! I was worried I would need surgery. Dr. Greenbaum was patient and thorough. And, even though he is a surgeon, he recommended an aggressive course of PT instead of surgery. I have been pain free ever since, resuming all activities without any pain or limited range of motion.

|  Gymnast with Shoulder Surgeries  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2012

Dr. Greenbaum is exceptional!! He regularly treats gymnasts which was a big plus for me since I wanted a surgeon who was knowledgeable about what gymnasts' shoulders go through on a daily basis, and what they need to be able to do after surgery. He definitely spent a lot of time with me, diagnosing my problem, explaining the surgery, answering questions, etc. He was very caring before and after my surgeries, and encouraging and supportive during my rehab. He even let me try a handstand in his office when I was far enough along in my rehab! Excellent surgeon who knows his stuff and is honest and compassionate. I have recommended him to everyone from family and friends to former Olympians. Dr. Greenbaum is the best!

|  Not Sure who the Nov 2011 Reviewer is talking about?  |  show details
Mar 5th, 2012

I think the November 2011 Review is from one of Dr Greenbaum's competitors. Clearly it is a far cry from the other reviews. Dr.Greenbaum is one of the most compassionate, caring and nicest doctors I have ever seen. He is extremely knowledgable and excellent at his craft

|  this DR. Is HORRIBLE  |  show details
Nov 10th, 2011

do not go to this practice or use his services. He is rude, not caring, mean, and a big JERK! I also do not think he knows very much about bones or muscles. You have a choice in health care and he is BAD

|  Two Screws In Ankle  |  show details
Jan 10th, 2011

Best Dr. I have ever worked with.

|  Amazing Doctor: Wise, Knowledgeable, Caring, Genuine  |  show details
by S.H. on Jun 13th, 2010

Dr. Greenbaum is what every doctor, surgeon or other medical professional should strive to be. He is clearly knowledgeable and confident in his expertise. He is direct and to the point. Dr. Greenbaum takes the time to listen to his patients, diagnose accurately, followups are very important, and his bedside manner is amazing. He is genuinely concerned about the care of every single patient that walks through his door. Outstanding. 5 stars.

|  love him !!  |  show details
by Karen Skinner on Apr 16th, 2010

I think he is a great doctor and explained to me everything , was optimistic and eased alot of worry about my knee injury and subsequent surgery.My husband had gone to him for a shoulder injury .. I would recomment him ( and do ! )

Apr 6th, 2010

Dr. Greenbaum quickly and correctly diagnosed my achilles tendon rupture, after another MD told me I had an ankle sprain. He also put to rest my irrational surgery phobia by simply asking me why I was worried about it. Once surgery was over, he saw me as frequently as needed. Dr. Greenbaum also helped me return to normal activities as fast as possible.

|  Best in Town  |  show details
by wojo00 on Nov 7th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Brad always takes his time with you and seems to go out of his way to make sure you are taken care of.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com