Dr. Bradley Greenbaum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bradley Greenbaum?

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Bradley Greenbaum?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 9th, 2014

Patient

Dr. Greenbaum's experience and explanation of the procedure required for my knee injury was thorough. He answered all of my questions and addressed all of my concerns. My surgery went smooth and I had a quick recovery. I would return to Dr. Greenbaum and refer any of my friends and family to him,

April 18th, 2014

FOREVER GRATEFUL

A friend told me about her Orthopedic doctor after suffering with shoulder pain following an accident. I wasn't looking forward to my appointment as I was afraid he would advise me to have surgery (after all he is a orthopedic surgeon). Was I surprised to have him tell me that in fact I did not need to undergo any surgery. His exact words were "surgery should always be considered as a last result". Instead he recommended physical therapy. I was offered therapy with his physical therapist (Mark Allen, MPT) or told I could go to any therapy facility I wanted. I choose to have Mark Allen, MPT perform my physical therapy and am happy to report that because of the terrific care of Dr. Greenbaum I have returned to full activities without any pain.

March 14th, 2014

What a fantastic find in the current medical environment. From the moment I walked into the office I was greeting with a smile and felt welcome. The entire staff was friendly, helpful and professional. What can I say about Dr. Greenbaum...He took his time to go over my diagnosis, gave me several options for treatment and answered all my questions. I felt like he really cared about me and my condition.

January 18th, 2013

Thanks Dr. Greenbaum!

I saw Dr. Greenbaum for debilitating neck pain/injury, which kept me from surfing. I thought I was done! I was worried I would need surgery. Dr. Greenbaum was patient and thorough. And, even though he is a surgeon, he recommended an aggressive course of PT instead of surgery. I have been pain free ever since, resuming all activities without any pain or limited range of motion.

August 9th, 2012

Gymnast with Shoulder Surgeries

Dr. Greenbaum is exceptional!! He regularly treats gymnasts which was a big plus for me since I wanted a surgeon who was knowledgeable about what gymnasts' shoulders go through on a daily basis, and what they need to be able to do after surgery. He definitely spent a lot of time with me, diagnosing my problem, explaining the surgery, answering questions, etc. He was very caring before and after my surgeries, and encouraging and supportive during my rehab. He even let me try a handstand in his office when I was far enough along in my rehab! Excellent surgeon who knows his stuff and is honest and compassionate. I have recommended him to everyone from family and friends to former Olympians. Dr. Greenbaum is the best!

November 11th, 2011

this DR. Is HORRIBLE

do not go to this practice or use his services. He is rude, not caring, mean, and a big JERK! I also do not think he knows very much about bones or muscles. You have a choice in health care and he is BAD

January 10th, 2011

Two Screws In Ankle

Best Dr. I have ever worked with.

June 14th, 2010

Amazing Doctor: Wise, Knowledgeable, Caring, Genuine

Dr. Greenbaum is what every doctor, surgeon or other medical professional should strive to be. He is clearly knowledgeable and confident in his expertise. He is direct and to the point. Dr. Greenbaum takes the time to listen to his patients, diagnose accurately, followups are very important, and his bedside manner is amazing. He is genuinely concerned about the care of every single patient that walks through his door. Outstanding. 5 stars.

April 16th, 2010

love him !!

I think he is a great doctor and explained to me everything , was optimistic and eased alot of worry about my knee injury and subsequent surgery.My husband had gone to him for a shoulder injury .. I would recomment him ( and do ! )

April 7th, 2010

Dr. Greenbaum quickly and correctly diagnosed my achilles tendon rupture, after another MD told me I had an ankle sprain. He also put to rest my irrational surgery phobia by simply asking me why I was worried about it. Once surgery was over, he saw me as frequently as needed. Dr. Greenbaum also helped me return to normal activities as fast as possible.

February 24th, 2017