Ophthalmologists
2067 W Vista Way
Ste 120
Vista, CA 92083
760-758-2020
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  Forever Grateful For Dr. Greider and his office  |  show details
by Mavis B. on Dec 10th, 2013

Dr. Greider works with his patients in a most caring manner when discussing choices to be made. He's an educator and physician of the most accomplished level. I respect the doctor's academic preparation to have attained all that he has acquired, to improve the lives of so many in the field of vision. Speed in seeing a patient is not important to me. To be thorough when working with a patient and not rushed is far more important than rushing me to see the next patient. I am forever grateful to have met Dr. Greider and have him for my eye physican. He is one of the best!! His office personnel are always nice to me, maybe because I'm always nice to them. I look forward to my visits as he treats me as a friend and also my eye physican. I think we all need to respect and appreciate physicians who have worked and put so much time into becoming the accomplished and professional doctors they are, and can trust them with our medical needs.

|  my sister is being bullied into having an operation  |  show details
Oct 14th, 2012

She has both macular degeneration and glaucoma. She had a skin cancer operation near her eye (costing her daughter $1000.00 in transportation and caregiver fees) and now Greider is saying it didn't work and she needs to have it all done over again. He threatened immediate complete blindness if she didn't comply. What kind of a doctor does that!! What kind of doctor keeps an 84 year old disabled women and her driver waiting two hours late in the day every time she visits? I wish she would get a second opionion but he has scared her too much. In my opinion he is not acting professionally nor are his office workers. I myself would never go there but somehow he has captured a whole segment of frightened seniors.

|  would not go back  |  show details
Jan 22nd, 2011

Office is run like a "mill".I was kept waiting almost 2 hrs. in waiting room,after office called me to change appt. time.I was run thru number of different rooms with each technician rushing thru their job segment so fast I coudln't even understand their "memorized script".)Loud TV in waiting room touted various products and cosmetic services offered there..just too slick for me!

|  show details
Nov 8th, 2010

Poor treatment in correcting my eye problem with laser treatment.

|  Worth the drive to see Dr. Greider  |  show details
by Citysearch User on May 18th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

I drive all the way up from Bonita to see Dr. Greider in Vista. He is def. worth it. He sees my entire family, and the office stay is grea...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Excellent physician  |  show details
Apr 8th, 2009

I was seen for a referral. Office staff got me in within hours of my call. Very efficient staff. Doctor himself was thorough and caring. I will refer others without hesitation to this office. I have written my insurance carrier about this excellent medical service provider.