A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Grimsley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Grimsley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Grimsley, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Grimsley graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Grimsley has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grimsley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bradley R. Grimsley practice?
Dr. Bradley Grimsley practices Vascular Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Rockwall, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.