A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Smith is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Prov Little Co of Mary Med Center Torrance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Howard Smith MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Aerospace Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradley H. Smith practice?
- Dr. Bradley Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Smith practices Aerospace Medicine near Redondo Beach, CA.
See Redondo Beach Preventive Medicine Specialists.