A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Smith is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Prov Little Co of Mary Med Center Torrance
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bradley H. Smith practice?
Dr. Bradley Smith practices Aerospace Medicine near Redondo Beach, CA.
See Redondo Beach Preventive Medicine Specialists.