Dr. Bradley Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bradley Smith?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Bradley Smith?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

July 8th, 2017

Patient and listens

Follow up is good, he is personable and caring. I really like this clinic, very clean and they have xray, lab, ultrasound, and in house pharmacy. Very supportive and got a quick referral to a specialist when I needed it.

April 5th, 2016

Dr. Smith is the best

September 25th, 2015

The worst intimidating doctors office they do not help patients and the most uncaring doctors office steer clear period

May 27th, 2012

I'll reserve my comments for now

However a letter I received signed by Dr. Smith with regard to my treatment is something I'm seriously considering posting in a public location. Along with all supporting documents it would shed light on the care you can expect to receive.What I can say is find any other doctor you can. I learned at great expense I can not trust him as a doctor or as a person.

June 24th, 2011

Dr. Smith Good...Ocean Medical Horrendously Bad!!!

Dr. Smith is a very nice man and a good doctor, unfortunately he is seldom in the office and you have to deal with a revolving door of sometimes good-sometimes bad other doctors. When I initially started seeing Dr. Smith @ 1998 I was very pleased with him and his office. Unfortunately, after about 5 years the office started to rapidly decline. I finally left a couple years ago, after finally being totally disgusted over having to wait hours (in a couple cases 4+ hours) to get in to see whatever doctor was in the office that day. The office staff turned over almost as fast as the string of doctors, making the entire environment unbearable. It is hard to believe that this office can remain open, and I am sure it is only because Dr. Smith is there.

December 17th, 2010

Failed to diagnose cancer after 5 visits with a serious cough- I have Lymphoma in 30's

October 14th, 2010

Dr Smith at Ocean Medical treated me very well

I have had nothing but good experiences with this Dr and the practice. Last month I was a "walk-in" and only waited 20 minutes. A scheduled follow-up required a wait of less than 10 minutes. Dr Smith explained things to me in terms I could understand, therefore I was very satisfied. I was recommended to this practice and I would recommend Dr Smith and the practice to others without reservation.

July 21st, 2010

I always have to wait a long time to see any doctor in this practice. These doctors are very quick, barely even glance at my problems and send me on my way. I feel like am not receiving good care. My wife goes here too and she is also very unhappy.These doctors also tried to fraud my insurance carrier. I am changing doctors TODAY!Please be warned!

April 1st, 2017