A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Hardin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Hardin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Device Interrogation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardin graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Hardin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lagrange Community Hospital
- Parkview Noble Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Allen Hardin MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Bradley A. Hardin practice?
- Dr. Bradley Hardin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Hardin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Internists and Fort Wayne Cardiologists.