A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Hardin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hardin
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hardin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Hardin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Device Interrogation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardin graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Hardin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lagrange Community Hospital
- Parkview Noble Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Allen Hardin MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Bradley A. Hardin practice?
- Dr. Bradley Hardin has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Hardin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Hicksville, OH.
See Hicksville Internists and Hicksville Cardiologists.