A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Hare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Hare graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Hare has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Dwayne Hare MD is a male Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bradley D. Hare practice?
- Dr. Bradley Hare has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Hare practices Surgery near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Riverdale, GA and Jonesboro, GA.
See Saint Clair Shores Surgeons.