A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Hare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hare
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hare Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Hare graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Hare has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Dwayne Hare MD is a male Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bradley D. Hare practice?
- Dr. Bradley Hare has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Hare practices Surgery near Riverdale, GA.
See Riverdale Surgeons.