Dr. Bradley Harman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bradley Harman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 15th, 2017

Great Doctor

Patient, competent, listens, answers all questions you have, lets patient choose options for treatment.

June 13th, 2017

If you want to be fixed 100% .... THIS IS YOUR GUY

I am a very active person. Dr. Harman made sure that my shoulder was fixed, cleaned up, and ready to heal. His staff is AMAZING, kind and informed. Plus, they are always willing to help. THANK YOU GUYS FOR BEING THERE !!!! I'll be ready for my next TRI in no time and at 100% because of you.

March 14th, 2017

Amazing Physician

Dr Brad Harman is an amazing doctor and surgeon. He and his staff at Cleburne Orthopedics and Texas Health Cleburne Surgery Center have the best bed-side manner, are extremely competent and resolved my carpal tunnel issues. Dr. Harman is the most caring and thoughtful doctor I have had the pleasure of retaining.

January 28th, 2016

ACL Reconstruction Master

I injured my knee playing church-league basketball and decided to have someone take a look at it because my knee wasn't improving. I'm self-employed, which means self-insured, so I had many choices regarding a surgeon. A good friend of mine is an excellent physical therapist, so I asked him who I should see concerning my suspected torn ACL. I thought he would send me to Ft. Worth, but imagine my surprise when he recommended someone in Cleburne! I had been through this injury 12 years before with the other knee, so I knew what to expect. Dr. Harman explained my options and the pros and cons of each. We chose a slightly different reconstruction method than my previous ACL due to my age and stage of life. The surgery and recovery couldn't have gone any better than they have. I highly recommend Dr. Harman, and in fact, have already referred two others to him.

January 26th, 2016

Glad I found Dr. Harman, displaced humerus fracture

I am self insured, pay cash and can afford to choose any doctor I want. I chose Dr. Harman based on many excellent reviews. He performed a complex IM rod insert to my broken humerus. I am really pleased his care and how everything went. Very polite, attentive, answers all questions, very skilled, nice guy. I strongly endorse him as my Ortho Surgeon. Very glad I found him. His assistant, Jacob is a top notch professional. Great team.

January 8th, 2016

Rotater Cuff Surgery

From the initial evaluation through the final post-op visit Dr. Harman and his staff were everything that I had hoped for. Extremely Skillful, Knowledgeable, courteous and respectful. I strongly recommend Dr. Harmon to others. He and his staff are at the top of my list!

November 30th, 2015

Rarely waited more than a few minutes to see the Dr or PA. He didn't go straight to "let's do surgery" - but tried some less invasive options first, then did surgery. They followed up diligently, and took care of any issues immediately.

November 3rd, 2015

Dr. Harman performed a total knee replacement 2 1/2 months ago after after another surgeon had misdiagnosed me. I now have full use of the knee and am doing great. Thanks to Dr. Harman and his staff, especially Joshua, PA. I hiked a canyon last week, so that gives you an idea of their skill. Big thank you to all the staff!

September 18th, 2015

Dr. Harman is a caring physician who takes time to explain procedures and surgeries needed. His staff are efficient and friendly.

August 14th, 2015

Great caring doctor

If you need a caring and understanding doctor and one who will listen to you, Dr. Harman is it. My dad is going to be 85 in September. He came to see Dr. Harman for hip replacement and he just took the time he needed with dad. He made sure dad understood everything. Doctor Harman is a great person all around. The staff there are very nice.

July 14th, 2015

I am so lucky to have found such a good doctor. We are blessed to have Dr Harmon in our town. I've had two surgeries performed by Dr Harmon and they have both done exactly what I needed.

July 7th, 2015

I had never had a broken bone, and actually required surgery on my ankle. Dr. Harmon and his staff made the process seamless and almost pleasant for such an unpleasant situation.