Dr. Bradley Harman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 28th, 2016
ACL Reconstruction Master
I injured my knee playing church-league basketball and decided to have someone take a look at it because my knee wasn't improving. I'm self-employed, which means self-insured, so I had many choices regarding a surgeon. A good friend of mine is an excellent physical therapist, so I asked him who I should see concerning my suspected torn ACL. I thought he would send me to Ft. Worth, but imagine my surprise when he recommended someone in Cleburne! I had been through this injury 12 years before with the other knee, so I knew what to expect. Dr. Harman explained my options and the pros and cons of each. We chose a slightly different reconstruction method than my previous ACL due to my age and stage of life. The surgery and recovery couldn't have gone any better than they have. I highly recommend Dr. Harman, and in fact, have already referred two others to him.

January 26th, 2016
Glad I found Dr. Harman, displaced humerus fracture
I am self insured, pay cash and can afford to choose any doctor I want. I chose Dr. Harman based on many excellent reviews. He performed a complex IM rod insert to my broken humerus. I am really pleased his care and how everything went. Very polite, attentive, answers all questions, very skilled, nice guy. I strongly endorse him as my Ortho Surgeon. Very glad I found him. His assistant, Jacob is a top notch professional. Great team.

January 7th, 2016
Rotater Cuff Surgery
From the initial evaluation through the final post-op visit Dr. Harman and his staff were everything that I had hoped for. Extremely Skillful, Knowledgeable, courteous and respectful. I strongly recommend Dr. Harmon to others. He and his staff are at the top of my list!

November 30th, 2015
Rarely waited more than a few minutes to see the Dr or PA. He didn't go straight to "let's do surgery" - but tried some less invasive options first, then did surgery. They followed up diligently, and took care of any issues immediately.

November 3rd, 2015
Dr. Harman performed a total knee replacement 2 1/2 months ago after after another surgeon had misdiagnosed me. I now have full use of the knee and am doing great. Thanks to Dr. Harman and his staff, especially Joshua, PA. I hiked a canyon last week, so that gives you an idea of their skill. Big thank you to all the staff!

September 18th, 2015
Dr. Harman is a caring physician who takes time to explain procedures and surgeries needed. His staff are efficient and friendly.

August 14th, 2015
Great caring doctor
If you need a caring and understanding doctor and one who will listen to you, Dr. Harman is it. My dad is going to be 85 in September. He came to see Dr. Harman for hip replacement and he just took the time he needed with dad. He made sure dad understood everything. Doctor Harman is a great person all around. The staff there are very nice.

July 14th, 2015
I am so lucky to have found such a good doctor. We are blessed to have Dr Harmon in our town. I've had two surgeries performed by Dr Harmon and they have both done exactly what I needed.

July 7th, 2015
I had never had a broken bone, and actually required surgery on my ankle. Dr. Harmon and his staff made the process seamless and almost pleasant for such an unpleasant situation.

July 4th, 2015
Dr. Harman gave me back my life I am able to do all the things I want to do Great doctor

June 12th, 2015
Very professional group. Easy to talk with. Dr. Harmon is a very competent surgeon. Would recommend him to anyone.

May 13th, 2015
Excellent in all aspects! Doctor Harman replaced my left knee and have had very little problems. Dr. Harman and staff are very good and caring people.