inactive

Dr. Bradley Harris MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Milford, MA

June 6th, 2012
The best of the best!
Having worked in the area medical profession, you get to know who the really good Drs. are. Fifteen years ago I chose him to be my Dr. and when I found myself seriously ill 10 years ago it was such a comfort to have both an extremely knowledgeable and compassionate physician. He is dearly missed.

May 29th, 2012
Very well respected Dr.
I was always treated with care and respect. I could not have ask for a better Dr.

May 23rd, 2012
Dr. Harris is a very caring and professional doctor that will take the time to hear all your problems and will find a solution.

May 23rd, 2012
Please come back Doc!!!
I still can't believe you are not there. Just knowing that makes me sad and anxious. I haven't even started looking for another doctor yet because I know you'll be back. Can't understand all of this but I know you are so so missed. I'll keep looking online until I see you are back. You are the best and we all need you! Take care of yourself Doc.

May 9th, 2012
Always very willing to explain everything.
Best doctor I have seen in a long time he has been my doctor for at least 12 years. Always made sure you understood everything before you left the office.

May 7th, 2012
Dr.Harris is the best doctor i have had.I have recommended him to many people. He has left the office that he has been with for many years. I can't believe that I have to start searching for a new doctor.I will never find a doctor like him he is very caring and easy to talk to no matter what the issue might have been.He will be greatly missed. I hope to see him again someday. Maybe I will find him in a different location.Best of luck to you wherever you may go.

May 7th, 2012
The world needs more Dr. Harrises
There are very few doctors who are in this profession for the right reasons. Dr. Harris is one of only two I've had in my lifetime who took the time to listen, care, and follow up. Unfortunately he has left the B-ham practice, where in my experience the other physicians don't come close in terms of caring, compassion and bedside manner. I am sad and disappointed that I have to begin the search anew for a doctor I like and trust.

May 4th, 2012
The Best of the Best
Dr. Harris has treated me as long as he has been in Bellingham. He is most attentive Dr. I know. His referals are also great and my whole family has him and just thinks him to be the best there is. Knowing that he has left this practice saddens everyone. Seems the whole town is upset of his leaving. He will be missed and hope the best for him, where ever he may go.....

May 2nd, 2012
Dr. Harris is the best doctor I have ever had!

January 18th, 2012
I have been with Dr Harris since 1999. He is great and caring. He talked to me about Weight Loss Surgery and because of that I a 120 lbs lighter today. Even though he did not perform this surgery, if he did not take the time to talk to me about it and calm some of my nerves I may have never had the procedure done.