A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Haugstad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Haugstad is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haugstad
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Haugstad, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haugstad graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Haugstad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital System Kenosha Medical Center
- United Hospital System-Kenosha Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley N Haugstad MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Bradley N. Haugstad practice?
- Dr. Bradley Haugstad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Haugstad practices Anesthesiology near Kenosha, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Pleasant Prairie, WI.
See Kenosha Anesthesiologists.