Dr. Bradley Hawkins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bradley Hawkins?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 22nd, 2016

Heart in Sacred

Best doctor I have ever had for myself and family. Makes you feel like a person and not a patient. He has taken care of us for over ten years. His natural abilities comes from his soul with true love and caring. He sets the benchmark in his medical field and Sacred Heart is very fortunate to have him as part of their medical team. He puts the Heart in Sacred.

January 18th, 2016

compassionate doctor

July 27th, 2015

Dr. Hawkins is an Excellent Physician

I have seen many doctors over the years. Some of them good and some of them not so good. Dr. Hawkins is, by far, the best doctor that I have seen. He takes the time to investigate the entire situation without rushing to an obvious or easy diagnosis so that he can move on to the next patient. Because he values the need for confidentiality, Dr. Hawkins protects privacy and makes it easy to discuss any concerns or issues. He offers no judgment and naturally eases you. He is a tremendous doctor, yet humble and caring.

June 26th, 2015

Dr Hawkins is top notch.

April 2nd, 2012

Dr. Hawkins is by far the most caring doctor my family has ever had. We have been patients of his for 7 years so far and he has always been great. He is really concerned about you and very compassionate. I have recommended him to everyone I know.If you are looking for a doctor who will exceed your expections, then you need to see Dr. Hawkins.

November 3rd, 2011

He's the best!

Doctor Hawkins is 2nd only to 1 doctor I have ever had-my childhood doctor.His 'bedside" manner is 2nd to none. Wild horses could not drag me away! I would highly recomend him to anyone!!!!!

August 21st, 2011

I absolutely love Dr. Hawkins. I have even kept him as our family doctor, although I have moved out of Gulf Breeze and a million miles away to Cantonment! He's that much of a keeper. If someone in my family's sick, his staff is very quick in fitting us in. And work-ins are the ONLY time we ever have to wait longer than 10 minutes there, but that's normal and expected anywhere you go. For pre-scheduled appointments, his nurses are very prompt in getting us back and getting the process started. I started taking my teenager there when his pediatrician retired, and he absolutely loves him. He also caught a very serious diagnosis for me very, very quickly, and he and his nurse called repeatedly until they got me. They were not going to let it go until they got me and scheduled for me to come back in and see what the deal was. Very thorough in his exams, always asks about how life in general is going, very concerned about every aspect of his patients' well being. Will not change physicians for any reason!

August 8th, 2011

Ms Donna

He is the most caring Dr I have ever seen .He treats 6 of my children and my husband. He is wonderful also his nurse Ms Susan is the best

July 25th, 2011

The Kepko Family

Having Dr. Hawkins as our family doctor has been a blessing. He is kind, effective and eager to solve your medical issues. He is a doctor who cares and listens with an open heart and a warm smile.

April 29th, 2010

R Sanders

I Love Dr Hawkins He is so caring & a wonderful Dr. He makes you feel like your the only person in the world when he is seeing you. He also personaly calls you if you need him. He see's my whole family & we will never go to another Dr. He truly want to make you feel better & understands what your going though. Wonderful amazing person!

August 18th, 2008

caring professional

Dr. Hawkins listens intently to you as if you were his only patient that day......priceless. He works with you as a partner and considers all aspects of your life as part of your medical situation. (how your family is effected, how your job might alter your ability to follow a treatment etc....) I recommend him to anyone!

January 2nd, 2017