A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Hayes is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Hayes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Hayes has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
- St. Vincent Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley L Hayes MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradley L. Hayes practice?
- Dr. Bradley Hayes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Hayes practices Family Medicine near Elwood, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Muncie, IN.
See Elwood Family Physicians.