Bradley Hiner MD Patient Reviews

3.1

• Good
  • Bad

February 12th, 2017
Dr Hiner was a great Neurologist but something has changed drastically!!!! He needs serious professional help!!
Dr. Hiner WAS an amazing Neurologist/Movement Disorder Specialist. We recommended him to everyone. Now we avoid him like the plague. After 11 years of having him as Dr. he has become very unprofessional and extremely uncaring and rude!!! He is NOT the same Dr./ person he was. He has become a danger to patients and should NOT be practicing right now until he gets help or something.... Numerous patients have brought up his issues and dangers regarding patients care to Froedtert and they still have him practicing. His entire staff can see he has great issues going on but have continued to ignore them even though his behaviors with patients and staff have changed completely. Dr. Hiner needs help and until then is a great danger to any patient he sees.

November 2nd, 2013
Is he for real?
I went to him for treatment of my dystonia. He over injected my neck muscles with botox, and told me he was concentrating it. Results were horrendous, couldn't swallow or speak properly for 6 weeks. He would not return my calls. His nurse was the gatekeeper, she told me not to call any more. Finally got him-he told me not to worry, as he had to put "only one" patient on a vent (due to too much medication). When I requested copies of medical records of that visit, they were falsified. They sent exact copies of another visit. I complained to the direction of MD/patient affairs-got a letter saying they could find no fault. See this doctor at your own risk, or if you have a death wish.

February 9th, 2012
Stay far away from Dr Hiner...I wouldn't waste the time
Bedside manner was nonexistent. Spent no time answering questions or reviewing symptoms. Horrible experience that was a complete waste of time. Run away as fast as you can from this unprofessional jerk. There are real neurologists out there that treat patients with dignity.

October 18th, 2011
jeanette walker
We had been seeing Dr.Hiner for 12 years for our mothers Parkinson Disease. We trust him with her life. He implanted a deep brain stimulator one of the first that marshfield ever did. and I know if it wasn't for him her quality of life wouldn't be so good. She has had Parkinson's for 35 years now and going strong. UNFORTUNATELY we lost him due to his move to Milwaukee, And we are very sad for that. its hard to find a suitable replacement

July 9th, 2010
Mean, cynical, thought appt was a joke?
Saw my husband for very serious situation: falling, memory lapses, slurred speech episodes, etc. Bascially we have learned he is having classis seizure or TIA (transeschemic attack) symptoms, which are mini strokes.We were referred to Dr. Hiner for a consult. He seemed to listen quite closely and took notes until he asked a few questions and discovered my husband was not working and was pending SSDI. (Social Security Disability) At that point he got up, had him walk up and down the hall, do the neurological finger nose thing, stand on your tip toes and then said "well I have good news and bads for you. The good new is your not suffering from ....(and proceeds to list off a bunch of conditions). And the bad news is I don't have a clue what the problem it, BUT it seems its not serious". He folds my husband's chart up and starts for the door! So I ask " Dr. Hiner what about the fact the he has fallen 15-20 in the last 12 months, he is a young man? That's not right." Hiner says "well then I suppose he should use cane".This guy is an idiot. He did not conduct any tests on him, refer him to anyone, whatever! Oh my! It took several months to get another appointment with a new neurologist. He did a nerve conduction immediately after the first assessment visit; almost NO 'signals' in the left leg at all! It also seems from the eeg that he is having some kind of episodes, not normal seizures, which need further work up.This had NOTHING to do with SSDI, the claim was filed on my husband's back which is plenty to fully disable him Hiner figured he was there for more disability documentation or something so the appointment was a joke? He is an idiot. I tried to to reenage him and he ignored us completely and just walked, like 'go get a cane'?Stay away from this guy. There are several good neurologist on staff with MCW, Hiner is not one as proven by the competent follow up we have received.

February 27th, 2009
Dr. Hiner is a wonderful Neurologist!! He is a very caring man.

August 14th, 2017