Dr. Bradley Hood Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bradley Hood?

August 19th, 2016

We visited Dr. Hood for evaluation and treatment of our daughter who was struggling with behavioral issues and autism-like sensitivities and setbacks. Dr. Hood did not introduce himself and sat down at his desk and stared at us until I was the first one to talk. He spoke to my daughter only twice and made fun of her which made her very upset. He has a very harsh sarcastic manner. He didn't give us any real direction and then suggested medication. My daughter has not even been diagnosed yet. He gave us some questionnaires to fill out and we followed up 3 months later. At the follow up he looked at the questionnaires and said, "Well, according to you and your husband she has ADHD. I suggest you put her on medication." My daughter is 5. He then refused to let us leave until he listened to my daughter's heart and I spent 20 minutes trying to calm her out of an "episode" and convince her to do this as she screamed and cried about it. He just stared at us. When we left my daughter tearfully said, "I don't like that man." We won't be going back.

June 25th, 2015

I am the primary caregiver for one of Dr. Hood's patients and after 3 psychiatrists refused to diagnose a 4 year old with ADHD, Dr. Hood was more than willing to pump a child with Ritalin. This child is no where near ADHD, but rather a child who has little to no structure in his life. The drugs have made the child worse, not better. Dr Hood should know better than to pump a 4 year old with toxic medications without a thorough psychiatric makeup and behavioral therapy. Rather, on the first visit, the child was prescribed drugs. Absolutely disgusted and I have 11 hours of consequences. Thank you

May 9th, 2015

Good Experience

I feel like he was the first doctor who listened to us after almost 4 years of developmental delays and issues with our 5 year old rather than telling us he would just catch up. He had two years on an IEP with little progress and we were still being told this. My son previously saw Dr. Tripp which was a terrible experience but Dr. Hood has been willing to work with us and listen. He has still not confirmed a diagnosis for our son but his decision to try ADHD medication with our little boy has been such a good experience. When the first medication had awful side effects, the nursing line was quick to relay our concerns to Dr. Hood and he changed our son to a different medication right away. The second medication has been 100% positive.

August 15th, 2012

an open ear

He is very caring and will listen to anything you have to say. He is real and honest upfront and overall concerned overall about the welfare of your child. If he may not have the answer he points you in a good direction to find them. Great man doctor and one I would recommend to anyone. Being said slot of people see him and sometimes takes awhile to get in but defiantly worth the wait.

November 2nd, 2016