A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Hotchner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Hotchner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hotchner
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Hotchner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hotchner graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Hotchner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
- Moreno Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Ross Hotchner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bradley R. Hotchner practice?
- Dr. Bradley Hotchner has 1 office location.
Dr. Bradley Hotchner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Orthopedic Surgeons.