A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Hough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradley Hough is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bradley Hough, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hough graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Hough has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Kingwood Medical Center
- Conroe Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Harrison Hough MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bradley H. Hough practice?
- Dr. Bradley Hough has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Hough practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.