Dr. Bradley Housman MD Patient Reviews

August 7th, 2013
caring
Dr. Housman is a life saver . When we had my little girl he helped her to start her life outside. She is a great joy in our life. He was there for us from the first appointment to the first breath and through my healing. Great manner , considerate kind and I would suggest him to anyone.

July 25th, 2011
Nice, Caring and Professional
I had been to several local doctors in my area regarding infertility. Most doctors didn't take into consideration that it may not just be me that was infertile, but also my spouse. The first thing he did after diagnosing me with PCOS was to test my husbands sperm count and mobility. Low and behold, my husband had an abnormally low sperm count and mobility. He let me know that it would be difficult, but he felt like he could help me get pregnant through Artificial Insemination. We tried two times and on the second time, I got pregnant with my little girl. I even had first trimester bleeding and was placed on bed rest. It ended up only being a subchorionic hemotoma or SCH. The bleeding finally stopped and everything went well. I also carried my daughter 41 weeks. Dr. Brad never once pressured me to try and induce early (like many of my friends at other doctors in this area). He let me decide. He also was caring and listened to my birthing plan. I still to this day think he is partly responsible for my having my little girl. He is very kind and am blessed to have him as my doctor.