Dr. Bradley Hoyt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bradley Hoyt?

June 5th, 2013

Just cares about money

I was a long term patient and missed an appointment. He cut off my blood pressure and gout medications. His staff are very unprofessional and will lie to you over the phone.

July 26th, 2012

Wayne Wallace

I have been a patient of Dr. Hoyt for well over 20 years. In my book there is no better primary care physician, ANYWHERE. He is extraordinarily bright, superbly well trained (Baylor), courteous, great sense of humor, and is always willing to listen to my medical concerns while taking as much time as I need for explanation. I am so very fortunate to have Dr. Hoyt as my physician and wouldn't think of going to any one else. Well done, Dr. Hoyt.

March 15th, 2011

Dr Bradley Hoyt- my critique

-Very knowledgeable and current-Thorough-his referrals are top notch-asks the right questions to obtain the information he needs-Follow up is timely and concerned

February 18th, 2011

Very smart and caring. By far the best doctors I have ever had. My husband received the best care from Dr. Hoyt until his passing. He continues to be my doctor because in my opinion there is no other. I give much thanks to Dr. Hoyt for the years of care and understanding he has provided us.

June 18th, 2009

Great primary care doc

Dr. Hoyt was my primary care doc for around three years, and I very highly recommend him. I saw him several times a year, mainly to manage a chronic condition (high blood pressure). He communicates with patients well, asking lots of questions (avoiding overuse of medical terminology). He seems very focused on getting a diagnosis or medication level exactly right. He doesn't rush and has a great bedside manner -- friendly (and blunt when he needs to be). I've since moved away from the area, and as of yet, I haven't been able to find another doc with which I have the same comfort level or confidence.

August 17th, 2017