Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  show details
Mar 14th, 2012

I was referred back by a specialist to my primary physician after getting a diagnosis and given treatment. I was told that any issues that come up during the remaining course of my treatment should be dealt with by my primary physician, and not my surgeon. This is reasonable, given the circumstances. When I went back in to see my primary (Dr. Hruby), his response was that he had never treated a patient with my diagnosis and he had never prescribed the medication that I was taking, so he was not the right person to see. He had nothing more for me, but did wish me luck with that.Hey thanks, Doc.

|  Never had a better doctor  |  show details
Feb 10th, 2012

We moved away from Sioux Falls and wish we could find a doctor as quality at Dr. Rhuby. Dr. Rhuby was the doctor for our entire family and we were always pleased with responce time and attention. Best Doctor we have ever had!

|  Awesome!  |  show details
Nov 9th, 2010

I like Dr Hruby because when no one else would listen to me he did. I ended up having major surgery 2 weeks after seeing him for the first time. I had been complaining of the same issue for over 18 months prior to seeing him. If the original doctor had done the appropriate testing I would not be missing an important organ today. Thanks Dr Hruby!